Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gotu Kola Finally Spreading

I haven't written anything about my Gotu Kola plants in a while.  Basically, I've just been waiting for them to spread (you don't propagate it by cutting). My original Gotu Kola looks mediocre and I'm really not sure why.  My Gotu Kola in the ice cream container full of water died.  The last Gotu Kola I bought however, is looking pretty good. Look at it.


The runners are now 5-6 "plants" long.  They seem to be running away from the main plant. Isn't that cool?   I believe I can cut these runners and they'll become new plants.  But, I'll hold for a while and just let nature take its course.   Weird isn't it, considering I'm giving all my plants the same over nurturing treatment.

FYI: Gotu Kola should not be used by pregnant women because it might cause spontaneous abortion.  If you want to get pregnant, don't use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails