Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, March 29, 2010

Gotu Kola Care 2 and Benefits

Alright, my Gotu Kola has been struggling the past weeks.  In my last Gotu Kola post, I figured that it was due to the extreme summer heat.  Supposedly, Gotu Kola plants like swampy or marshy environments.  So what did I do?

I got a used ice cream container (no holes of course) and I transplanted my small Gotu Kola there.  I filled up the container with enough water to simulate a marsh. I figured it would be okay since the plant is supposed to be aquatic.

But then again, my plant continues to struggle.  Back to the drawing board. I'll let you all know if I find the formula for success. In the meanwhile, here's a couple of stuff I picked up from my readings:

Gotu Kola Care & Propagation
  • Moist to wet soil
  • Very easy to grow by division
  • Leaves die with herbicides but the roots don't
  • Likes lots of organic matter
Gotu Kola Benefits
  • Aphrodisiac!
  • Stimulates the mind (small doses)
  • Sedates (high doses)
  • Treats insomnia & depression
  • Removes cellulite (brush your ass with cold water and Gotu Kola).  Do this for three months
  • Slows down aging
  • Purifies blood
  • Flushes out toxins
  • Stimulates collagen production (for smoother skin)
  • May cause miscarriage
  • Heals wounds
  • Treatment of ADHD
  • Promotes hair growth
  • Increases IQ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails