Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome Swiss Mint!

Hello there!  My garden has a new member.  Say hello to my Swiss Mint!  It smells great.  It joins my growing list of garden mints.  It all started out with my Japanese Mint and Chocolate Mint.  Then, I got some gift Peppermint cuttings from Jean which she followed up with a Lemon Mint (I forgot to welcome my Lemon mint!).  Just before I bought the Swiss Mint yesterday afternoon, my friend Sua gave me a Spearmint cutting (I hope it survives!).  She gave me a Thyme cutting too.  I hope that survives as well.    I can imagine the tea and salad potential of all the mints in my yard.  And when I propagate enough for a cool wedding tokens sideline.  It's exciting!

1 comment:

  1. We are looking for somewhere to buy Swiss mint plants. Did you get yours in the us? Would you mind mentioning where or emailing me at afrankel@graviton.net with info?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails