Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Friday, April 02, 2010

Japanese Mint & Chocolate Mint: A Newbie Gardener's Dream

There's nothing more encouraging than success.  If it's your first time to garden, naturally you'll want plants that will thrive under your care.  From the ten (have I reached ten already?) or so plants that I've recently tried, I will highly recommend the Japanese Mint and the Chocolate Mint.  Look at the before and after photos separated by 30 days.

As you can see, both plants seem more lush in just 30 days.  But wait, there's more!  In the 30 days, the combined number of mint plants in my small garden has grown from the original 2 to 19!  But wait, there's more!  There are 19 in my garden, but this doesn't include about 3 or 4 that I've already given away.  That includes a 100% propagation rate.  How nice is that?!  Is that an ego boost or what?

In fact, I've been doing so many cuttings left and right that I've already enrolled myself in Gardener's Anonymous (GA). It's much too addictive.  Alright first time gardeners, go get your mints!  They're easy to propagate, easy to care and useful for curing your flatulence!

Just do a quick search on mint in my blog to read my minty fresh adventures!


Japanese Mint Before & After


Chocolate Mint Before & After




1 comment:

  1. I tried to grow those last year, but something went wrong. They are almost dead now. :-(

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails