Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If You're Not a Good Gardener...

Time and time again, I've pointed out that I'm a statistical gardener. If I keep trying, something's bound to grow and thrive in my garden.  Case in point: I bought this seedling bed over two months ago.  It was supposed to house my tomatoes.   I've transplanted out a whole lot of those because tomatoes are supposed to be big ass plants and my bed could only accommodate three full grown ones.  Most of them died post transplant.  The ones that remained in the bed also died.  I planted a sweet basil seedling there.  It died.


Enter statistics.  Today, the seedling bed is home to a couple of plants.  I have a Cuban Oregano there, which I think I'm not very fond of.  I will ship that out soon.  I have a Peppermint plant, which is doing okay.  I've also thrown in a couple of seeds there which have grown.  The problem is that I don't know which is which.  The seedlings you see in the pictures could be calamansi, melon or watermelon.  I also have a bunch of tomato seedlings there (new batch).  I really won't know until they bear fruit I guess.   The point is, the seedling bed is full because I keep trying to grow stuff there. Every time I eat something with seeds, I throw the seeds there and in my other newly vacated (read: the plant died) pots.  Statistically, something is bound to grow and succeed.   ;-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails