Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, April 05, 2010

Mona Lavender Plectranthus!!!

Ha!!! I found it!!!  Just over a week ago, I learned that the local name of my Tagaytay plant is May Flores. A few days later, I found out that it was actually a Mophead Hydrangea.  One down right?  Then I bought this very beautiful flowering plant (purple blooms and dark green leaves).  The local name was Hannah Leah.  Silly me, I didn't ask for the scientific name.  Thus, when I got home, I had no idea that this name could not be found on the Internet.  How was I to care for this plant then?

So I left it at that.  In the meanwhile, I was planning to blog about the new Lavender that I got by performing root division on Jean's big Lavender plant.   Guess what I accidentally came across???

MONA LAVENDER PLECTRANTHUS!!!

Hannah Leah = Mona Lavender Plectranthus

Mystery 2 solved!  Now let me read up on it...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails