Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trekpay Review - Update

This is just an update of my prior Trekpay review.  I think what I didn't talk about though the last time is whether or not the site is a scam or is legit.  All the stuff I've read about Trekpay indicates that it's legit.  I'll probably reach payout by next month so I can validate it first hand.  In order for you to get paid, you must reach $5.50 and you need a Paypal account.  Payment days are from Tuesdays to Thursdays; frequency is once a week (assuming you reach payout every week).

In case you're wondering about the interface, it looks like this.  The purple Lazy Boy is the ad you have to click and view.  I'm already done viewing for the day.  That's why there's just one left.  However, the norm is about 10 ads a day.  And the cool thing is that sometimes you think you're done and then a new ad appears.  More credits for you.








I've seen some complaints about Trekpay's customer support though. I submitted a ticket today.  Let's see what their turnaround time is.

If you do sign up with me as referrer, please send me an e-mail at cianoy@hotmail.com.  I'll give you a couple of pointers on how to earn faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails