Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, July 12, 2010

Three Basils in a Row

I've loved sweet basil ever since I discovered that it's the main component of pesto.  But here's a revelation.  I'm pretty old and I just found that out since I started gardening again.  How crazy is that?  Anyway, you'll always read that basil loves full sun.  Since I've had all sorts of basil fatalities in the past, I just decided to put them all in the front yard where the sun is strongest.  Guess what?  I now have three different basil plants lined up (left to right, sweet basil, Thai basil, cinnamon basil) and they're all doing fine.  Combine the sun with the raised platform that keeps the pots from being flooded and it's all good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails