Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The Cat Mobile

Remember the time I got so worried because little kittens attacked my newly sprouted mango plant?   I said I liked furry animals too much that I can't set traps for these kittens.  Guess what?  They're bigger now.  While for most part, they've left my plants alone, now they've decided to live under my car.  Count them.  There are five small cats under my rear.  It's not a one-time gig either.  I see them everyday.  When the green gate is closed, they position themselves under the narrow space between the floor and the gate.  I think it must be cool there and that's how they're escaping the summer heat.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    You need to grow some catnip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that plant to drive away cats?

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails