Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who's Eating My Gotu Kola

On a positive note, I've finally been able to keep most of my Gotu Kola healthy.  Apparently, you just need to treat them like most other herbs.  Give them lots of sunlight, water and a fertile, well draining soil.  That's it.  It'll send runners on its own.  The negative part though is that some insect or rodent has been eating the leaves.  If you look at the picture to the right, you'll see stems and very few leaves.  Argh!  And mind you, whatever it is, it eats more than one leaf a day.  It eats all leaves in the pot!  At this rate, all my Gotu Kola plants would be finished in a week!  I wonder if it's related to Gotu Kola's reputed positive impact on libido.   Hmmmm....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails