Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

From Scoreboard to Boreboard

If you've ever taken a u-turn in EDSA near Quezon Ave. in order to go to the southbound lane, you would have noticed the big Bench billboard on your right side. You can't miss it since it catches you while you slow down. This, I think, is an advertiser's dream come true.

Tell me this.

For a couple of months, the board featured Francine Prieto wearing a seductive look, a black bra and possibly an earring.

What I can't understand is why they would switch from that ad to that of Jasmine Trias wearing a cap and an unforgivably wholesome smile.

The girl wearing a cap or the woman wearing cups. It seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Earlier today, as I was pondering this situation, I suddenly thought of the Eraserheads' song that said, "shake your head and walk away."

In my mind, that's exactly what I did.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes. Too much of a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. from scoreboard to boreboard to abhorboard. now it's kris aquino in there. ang sagwa!

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails