Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, December 20, 2004

Distressing Trend

In the past few months, my exposure to current events has dropped from constant to virtually nil. I suppose it's because my work no longer demands it. Whereas I scanned through dozens upon dozens of articles a day before, I probably read articles just once a week now.

In itself, the trend could be just another meaningless statistic in my life. However, I also noticed a steep decline in my insight creation. How long has it been since I dropped a comment regarding interest rates and deflation? How long will it be until I can no longer summarize the most relevant issues in the financial market? Heck, how long has it been since I wrote something worthwhile in my blog?! Eek!

At some point, I guess I have to get back to who I am. At some point.

In the meantime, I will just stay the course and convince myself that exploring new territories necessarily means leaving old ones.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HOLIDAYS nonoy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang drama nang ending note mo ah...but I can relate to that. 'Though not with current events but with the interest rates, stock market and other finance issues. Maybe because I don't work in a bank anymore(more of this) and I don't have any finance subjects right now.

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails