Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hard Drive Back-up

I have a bit of a computer situation.

My hard disk keeps whirring like a nagging wife. I suspect the condition will not persist because the drive will probably crash soon.

My problem is not about backing up my drive's contents although I have to deal with that too. Instead, I need make an exact replica of my drive because I need all the applications to work. I think it's too tedious to reinstall all these programs. In fact I don't even have the installers for some.

Just imagine if I can't back up my Outlook Express. I would have to reset all my mail filters. Oh man.

Suggestions please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails