Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

The Land Transportation Office of the Philippines

I renewed my license today. It's not such a hassle anymore. They have a one-stop-shop for those renewing licenses only. I find the drug test rather irrelevant. Such a test will only work if you do it randomly, like in the PBA. And the medical? Gosh they just checked my eyesight for about 5 seconds, and I already got a clean bill of health. If only medicals in companies are like that.

I wonder why the LTO itself won't conduct the tests in-house. These are steady revenue earners for little additional work. But then again outsourcing is the way to go. Well I think the LTO gguys should conduct quality control checks on these "clinics".

But overall, my experience each time I renew has been getting better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails