Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 21, 2002

November 21, 2002

The Resurrection

Ah yes, it's been a while since I've even checked my own site. Well a lot has happened to the market since then. There have been major upheavals from SMC to PLDT and now of course, Meralco. Just within this year, the Phisix became a darkhorse for best performing market, before sliding back into oblivion (which we should be used to by now). Over the months, I've also acquired numerous views, one of which is to adopt a more global approach in investing.

I suppose global shouldn't just be understood in the geographic sense, but also in the type of investment sense. Notice how in the US business sites, there are always sections pertaining to personal finance. How come I never notice any of those in the local sites. Perhaps we're fixated in savings and TDs of banks. That's where the majority of our investments lie. And then there are the select stock market investors as well (all 1% of the population).

So I enjoin you all of you to walk with me through my journey towards further investment enlightenment (with a little help from Mr. Buffett of course!) One of these days, I may just start my own globally-focused investment club. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails