Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cat's Whiskers Blooming

There a lot of new things in my garden.  Last week and a half, I've been out of commission because I got hit with the Dengue flu.  It was awful of course.  My temperature kept hovering in the 39 range and for most part I was just bed ridden.  I did lose a couple of pounds though, so it wasn't a complete loss.

Anyway, since I was in the hospital and everyone in the house was a little paranoid about mosquitoes in the yard, a lot of my plants died due to lack of water.  Among them, the hydrangea cutting I've been nurturing for months.  But this morning, there was also a happy surprise.  One of my cat's whiskers finally bloomed.  And it's as pretty as the pictures I've seen before.   Isn't that cool?  I suspect my other cat's whiskers are about to bloom too.   I haven't been pruning them and now they're big ass plants.  Now this is a nice herb to have isn't it?  Good for coughs too I hear.

Next time I'll talk about my worms!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails