Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What to Do With Tons of Bottle Caps

When you have an entire row of plants in bottles with water like me (go hydroponic!), you're bound to have a few extra bottle caps on hand.  I think I just used to throw them away before, but mostly I just throw them in with my other gardening accessories like used cups and bottles.  Before you know it, I had over a dozen of assorted caps.  So I made use of them to make a little walkway in my garden.  Well for now it's just a "step way" (one step and that's it), but when I get more, it'll become a full fledged walkway.  That should minimize the dirt under my slippers. Cool huh?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails