Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Aquahealth Alkaline Ionized Water Station

My brand new water station is expected to have its soft launch this coming Saturday. If you're in the project 6, Congressional, Visayas, Road 1, 3 and 8 areas (Quezon City) let me know. We deliver for free for and the alkaline water's good for arthritis.

Here are the contact numbers

Land line - 453-3614,
Mobile Number - 0906-4686742

And for the meantime, here's my Nissan Sentra Delivery Vehicle. It's still for sale!
I also have a new bike which I hope to use when my joints are not beset by gout. I'm still looking for a motorcycle with sidecar and a multicab. If you know of a good deal, let me know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails