Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, October 15, 2007

Talking about the Linen

Last Friday, I had a treat. I watched John Ford Coley in Aliw Theatre with Rena. And I must say, it brought back some lyrics. Within the concert, I felt like I was having a semi-competition with the gay guy beside me who was outsinging me. Gosh, this guy knew all the lyrics. Tsk. But yeah, I haven't had a dose of nostalgia like that in a while. And just to tell you how authentic the nostalgia was, Rena kept calling everyone there "majonders". I hope I spelled it right.

That Olivia was alright too. I'll watch out for her.

On another note, John Ford Coley kinda sounds like Jeff Foxworthy. Must be the southern twang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails