Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blogging About Norah Jones

I've been planning to write about Norah Jones for weeks. It's not as if I have anything important to say about her. There are just three points really: that I watched her concert, that I planned it for three months, and that I want to lay claim to Norah Jones.

I heard her first.

I'm peculiar that way. In fact, I don't want the artists that I really admire to be famous. I just want to be part of that nice, cozy fan base.

1 comment:

  1. guess i am peculiar too... i go for non-mainstream artists and when everyone else seems to begin liking/discovering them, ayaw ko na.

    sakim ako eh. gusto ko ako lang me alam. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails