Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Friday, February 25, 2005

New Look Kings

I just knew it. The next step of the Sacramento Kings would be to trade Webber. And they did just that. However, the trade didn't go exactly as I planned. They didn't exactly get a marquee player to replace him. I was thinking Lamar Odom might have been the perfect fit or perhaps some nifty passing European forward. Oh well.

The upside of course is that Peja becomes the de facto go to guy (at least for 46 minutes). Mike Bibby naturally takes over during crunch time.

But who can play that high post like Webber? I can't think of anyone at this point.

This probably means that the Kings will have to change offensive sets now.

All these changes and I can't even install NBA Live 2005. Tsk tsk...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..bakit ka may bagong "Bibby" Isusumbong kita kay S____

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails