Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Kwento my Ass

Tell me if this sounds familiar. An old friend calls you up from out of nowhere. You exchange quick pleasantries. Without any transition, he asks you to "make kwento."

Let me read between the lines.

Apparently not content invading your personal space (or NBA Live time), this friend also wants you to carry the conversation (read: think)!

That, to me, is an outrage.

As a caller, if you can't provide spontaneity, at least provide the effort. Otherwise, don't even call.

And that moment of crankiness was brought to you by...

LAST NIGHT'S TRAFFIC!

--------

The Valentine Equation of Natural Equilibrium

Couple Companionship + Traffic = Utter Loneliness + Comfortable Bed

1 comment:

  1. I agree! That is why even if I like to keep in touch with long-lost friends, I'm having second thoughts because I don't know how to start the conversation.

    ReplyDelete

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails