Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Dilemma

I'm a lucky guy.

The biggest decision that I have to make these days is which NBA team I will go with next year. During the past season of course, I stuck with the high-scoring Kings, the blue collar Pistons, and to certain extent the reinforced Timberwolves.

The Magic just traded T-Mac, Howard and some others to the Rockets for two shoot-first guards Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley.

Imagine T-Mac with Yao Ming. I should try that combo in NBA Live. The Magic on the other hand will probably fall even further. Although Steve Francis is a 15-5-5 player, I just don't like him. He dribbles the clock too much. The Cat, on the other hand, is a shot-a-holic in my opinion.

Speaking of shot-a-holics, will someone please trade Allen Iverson. He's getting too old for his own maturity level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails