Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Monday, June 21, 2004

More Diana Krall

And so I've finally broken my multi-year record of buying only pirated CDs. The Greenhills version will do for almost everything. However, as a true fan, I bought four Diana Krall CDs yesterday. How's that for impulse buying? I must be making up for missing her concert when she came here.



I have been missing a number of good shows as of late, which is a disturbing trend. Incubus, Tuck & Patti, Linkin Park and that jazz show in Libis just the other day. If I miss another show, I'll scream.

This reminds me of a James Hetfield interview wherein he said that the Metallica (1991?) album was difficult for him because he really had to sing, whereas he used to just scream in pitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails