Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 13, 2004



I think the level of competition in banks needs to heighten. In the various banks that I have been to the past weeks, I found the service to be consistently slow. In the process of waiting, talking and transacting, the time spent would range from about half an hour to a full hour. Considering these are fairly simple transactions, it baffles me why so much time is wasted. Therefore I believe the banking industry consolidation along with process improvements should persist.

This should also mean that there is an opening available for non-bank financial institutions that can offer similar services more efficiently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails