Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 16, 2003

August 16, 2003

If It Takes That

I was talking to a former officemate a few days back. We just attended this totally boring stock market seminar. Anyway, while in line for coffee and snacks, I told her how I was secretly wishing for another coup, or some other sort of disruption. I think I made it clear in my last entry that a major correction would be good for this market...well at least it will be good for investors like me who have not had the chance to enter the market again after the June run-up. Funny thing was, she was actually hoping for the same thing. Well Paeng, please keep hogging the headlines. It's a good, non-violent way to depress the market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails