Categories:
__________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 27, 2017

RABBIT CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES 13 - MORE RABBIT BONDING

I figured that since both my kids will be stressed during the entire trip to the vet anyway, why not let them console each other.  This picture was in the car ride I think, but both were likewise stressed even at the vet proper.  And why not?  There was about a dozen giant barking dogs.  Heck I was afraid of them.  

As the theory goes, even rabbits that would likewise be hostile to each other, might appreciate each other's company when there's a stressful situation.  I don't know if there's a long-term effect in their relationship, but it would be nice if they both remembered that they had a moment of bonding.

Visit postscript: This happened over the weekend.  As of today, Ethan's ear ringworm is looking a lot better; Lily started eating shortly after we got home and is now voracious as ever.  

Please consider making a donation to my cause to save 100 bunnies in the Philippines via https://www.paypal.me/SaveRabbits



0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails